Wednesday 5 June 2013

Dare to Bare


Yay, summer is hear. At this time of year I hear people say “I can’t get my legs out, they are too white or fat or veins etc...” and I totally understand that. If I thought about my legs too much I’d never get them out, but like with most things in life it’s all in the preparation. Goes without saying that summer legs need to be keep smooth, regular body brushing does wonders too and throughout the summer if you don’t tan easily (like me) I would suggest using a tinted moisturizer daily instead of your usual body cream. Nude wedges, nude boots and metallic sandals are very flattering on legs. Then the most beautiful thing you can do is wear a great outfit and be proud of your wonderful legs whatever shape size or colour they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment