Sunday 9 February 2014

When To Experiment


For me this time is often a Sunday, when I’m not working and we have a day to freestyle and do what we like.

Today I’ve experimented with a different way of doing my eye make up and a double layered dress. The verdict is very pleasing, I’m going to add both to my repertoire of go to styles. 

Times I would never experiment are when I’m busy with appointments and meetings. At these times my mind is busy with clients wardrobe plans, styles, capsule wardrobes for business trips etc... So I want to be 100% in the way I’m presenting myself and being sure of that means I don’t have to think about it again.

If you’ve got a spare moment today pre-style a go to outfit (that you feel 100% in) for a plan you’ve got scheduled this week. If you feel like sharing, I’d love to know what that outfit is?

No comments:

Post a Comment