Tuesday 5 March 2013


London College of Fashion

I was very excited to be asked by Diana Donaldson to run a workshop on colour and body shapes for her fashion media styling students at LCF. I’d prepared an interactive workshop which would hopefully inspire the students to think about colour in different ways, flattery, association, colour combinations etc. And to think about how to flatter different body shapes, for example if you have a very generous bust. You may want to use a minimizer bra to make them appear smaller or you may want to wear a really great balcony bra and make your cleavage a well supported feature.

The day of the workshop was the second time I’d met Diana. The first time I thought she was totally chic, then the second time again totally chic but in a completely different way. In fact I did a double take, I absolutely loved how she transformed herself by creating a completely different image. This is one of the reasons I LOVE clothes so much, you can present yourself any way you want to. And even if you're not feeling so great at times you can still present yourself to the world in a way that you look great. The strange thing is then you start to feel great too.

I really enjoyed the workshop, it was great meeting and talking to the students, they inspired me. I learnt things too, and one of them was how much I enjoy running workshops :o)














2 comments:

  1. You are so amazing! Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! You do look totally at home in that environment Clary. x

    ReplyDelete