Tuesday 17 September 2013

My bag organisation


I have about six bags that I rotate according to what I'm wearing and where I'm going. I probably have two to four bag changes a week, so I want to make changing them as quick and efficient as possible. 

A technique that really works for me is having things in their own pouches, or a strong case for my ipad and iPhone, that protects the screen from other things in my bag. A make up bag for essentials, a beret because often a sea fret comes in and makes my hair curly (I did try a fashion lead beanie and realised I beret better than I beanie), a brolly as rain will make it even curlier, sunglasses, keys (with a beer opener for impromptu summer picnics), purse and an essentials bag. This has in it compeed, pens and small pad, tape measure, tweezers, tissues, nail file, tea bag, mints and plasters - you never know when you may need any of these things unexpectedly.

I'll edit any of these things according to whether its a day or evening bag, or a big or small bag day. Whatever bag day it is I can edit really quickly and feel organised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment