Sunday 20 October 2013

Outfit planning with Aneesa


Friday, I went shopping with singer Aneesa Chaudhry. She’s got a petite hourglass figure, massive personality, a can do attitude and loads of stage presence. I want Aneesa’s outfit to encapsulate these elements. 

Our start base was to create a fantastic silhouette. We found this Vivienne Westwood dress at Walk In Wardrobe on Western Rd Hove. I was interested in using a Vivienne Westwood dress on Aneesa because the cutting is just amazing and creates such a beautiful silhouette. If you are a Westwood fan I’d recommend watching her S/S 2014 show online, I like watching fashion shows through Vogue.co.uk


I’m now thinking of ideas how to shorten and lengthen this dress, so Aneesa can wear it longer with heels and shorter with boots - to get maximum wear out of the dress. Then I’ll be planning on rocking this dress up... more pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment