Wednesday 4 December 2013

Festive challenge


When getting dressed this morning I looked at my swingy clothes rail ( I may photograph and show you one day ). I say swingy because it’s not cluttered, it’s spacious, I can see what I have.  I felt very happy.  I thought, I’ve everything I need,  I’ve lots of options of things to wear, in different variations of my style.  Those who know me, will know I’m a massive fan of making the most of what you have. Be it your best features or the clothes you have.  There’s a real feel good factor in having an uncluttered wardrobe ( and that is a really good feeling first thing in the morning ). So in the festive spirit of giving, I challenge you to go to your wardrobe and remove 5 items that you don’t wear and give them to a charity. This should take 5 minutes, a minute an item. Don't over analyse it, if you don't wear it and it doesn't make you feel good, it's one of the five... 4 minutes left.

No comments:

Post a Comment