Sunday 8 December 2013

Go to outfit


Bugs are everywhere in December, almost everyone I know is sniffling or ill. Last week I was feeling pretty off colour, but not ill enough to stay snuggled cosily up under my duvet ( where I was wishing I could be ).  So I soldiered on and it’s at these times I really need my go to outfits. 

These are my current season ( not fashion lead, just what I’m choosing to wear ) tried and tested outfits. I know they will make me feel good, even when I’m not feeling good. They are very comfortable too, I don’t want to wear anything uncomfortable when I’m not feeling good.  My current two favourite go to outfits are..

  1. A navy sparkly ( I love a festive sparkle ) moss stitch jumper and matching scarf, navy silk tunic and black jeans with a frayed hem, worn with my silver jewelry and bright pink lipstick.  I’ll use my rich rioja coloured cashmere coat, oxblood red bag and black suede boots.  The richness of the colours together feels very Luxe and makes me very happy ( even when I’d rather be under my duvet).
  2. A black aline shape Cos dress with pockets and a cowl neck. I wear this with some tights that look like I’m wearing long socks, black suede boots and accessories, coat and bag same as outfit one. I really enjoy being able to put my hands in my pockets, it feels cosy ( I like feeling cosy in the winter ).

My challenge to you is create a go to outfit today that you can use this week, when you’re super busy, kids been waking you up in the night, not feeling well or are hung over from a Christmas party. Let me know how it goes?

No comments:

Post a Comment