Saturday 18 May 2013

Arrgg, my hairdresser is moving to Luton


I’ve just had a call from Caroline, my hairdresser of 4 years. The woman I go to ever 5 weeks for a cut and who’s made my fear of hairdressers go away. She phoned me to tell me she’s moving back to Luton. On a personal level, it’s a great thing for her to do.
But bringing it back to me and my bob, I feel fear and worry about finding a new hair dresser. When I go to Caroline I can sit in the hair dressers chair relaxed knowing that I’ll always love what she does. I can take clients to Caroline because I can trust that she can interpret any cut I’m describing.
Oh no, now I’m going to have to find a new hair dresser, I’m going to have to sit in the hair dressing chair and feel fear until I know whether they can cut my bob well, or not. You see my sleek bob is really a mass of thick wavy frizz. So it’s not that easy to cut, if it’s not layered properly it can turn into huge triangle hair. It’s funny how reliant on your hair dresser you can become.
I hope I find a new hair dresser as good as Caroline. In the mean time I’ve booked my last appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment