Wednesday 15 May 2013

Who Says You Can’t Wear Black and Navy



This is an outfit I wore to Sutra at the Dome in Brighton, an amazing performance demonstrating what the body is capable of, performed by Shaolin Monks. 
It’s a head to toe combination of navy and black, black Jigsaw vest top, navy Whistles jeans, Lucy in Disguise Kimono top and a necklace I was bought for my 18th birthday. This is the first time I’ve ever worn this necklace it just perfectly finished off my outfit. Actually I was really pleased about this as when mum bought me this necklace 
for my 18th birthday I was so disappointed. I hope I don't sound ungrateful, but I was hoping for a significant piece of jewelry that I’d always wear. Well I didn’t get that but 18 years later I do get the perfect necklace to finish my outfit. 

It’s probably a dated view now not to wear black and navy, but one I still hear. I think they are beautiful colours together and a combination that I saw Audrey Hepburn wearing in “Sabrina”. The main thing really is there is no right and wrong in what you wear if it makes you feel good then wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment