Tuesday 28 May 2013

Moth Prevention


I'm a meditating vegetarian (when I'm not being a wine sipping lush) and you'll never find me killing a spider, I'll put it in a glass and pop it out the window. So when I see a moth sitting munching away on my jumpers, I'm faced with a moral dilemma. To kill the moth and save my clothes or not? 

I prefer not, so being a clothes nerd I go to extremes in moth prevention. I do all the normal remedies, cedar wood, sticky strips, mothballs, regular hoovers, packing away clothes I don't wear regularly. Because of the changeable weather and a rather huge gas bill, my jumpers are still out.  So I've started storing them individually in medium sized clear plastic bags, this means that if a moth gets to one, it won't infect all of them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment