Thursday 9 May 2013

Wet To Dry Hair Straighteners


At the weekend I spent the afternoon sauntering around Selfridge’s. I was having wonderful fashion palpitations at the beauty in the Designer Galleries. It’s like a museum where I felt lucky to look at the beauty talented designers create. The prices are similar to that of my car or a couple of months rent so I just enjoy looking.

Downstairs in the more affordable street wear section, a hair straightening demonstration was taking place. I walked past a few times, getting more and more curious. Did they have a better hair straightening technique that I wasn’t aware of? 
They seemed to, wet to dry hair straighteners. This made me a bit nervous at first as with normal straighteners hair has to be bone dry. So I gave it a go. I was astounded at how easily my hair became slick and smooth and really excited about the possibility of skipping the hair drying stage - slinky hair and time saving... This is sounding good to me.

I really wanted to buy them but they were quite expensive for me so I decided to walk away, get a coffee and read the reviews online on my phone. They were very good reviews and I also bumped into a friend who said how nice my hair was looking. Feeling like I’d done enough research I went back to buy them.

I’ve had to get used to going from towel dried hair straight to the straighteners, which I’m getting down to a dab hand. I’m so happy with the results, my hair feels much healthier considering how much I straighten it. The benefits too, are I don’t have that very frizzy stage I used to get just after I blow dried it and before straightening. I have never been able to manage the kind of straight blow dries my hairdresser does. 

My fringe tends to need a wash more often than the rest of my hair.  This morning I found another benefit to these straighteners, which is fantastic news for my hairstyle. I can just wash my fringe and straighten it leaving the rest be, a quick and easy way to freshen up. I love my new wet and dry hair straighteners :o) Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment