Wednesday 3 April 2013

I asked Dodie a designer, maker and mother a four if she would sit for a photograph and answer some questions, I wanted to ask about her style.

Q. What makes a person stylish?
A. Daring to be different.
Q. Do you think of clothes as expression, armor, to flatter you or utilitarian?
A. Expression and armor.
Q. How do you put an outfit together?
A. I base it on the colour I feel like wearing.
Q. Do you have favourite go to looks?
A. They all are.
Q. Do you have lounge clothes to wear to chill out?
A. Yes, PJ’s and pilate clothes.
Q. What’s your trademark feature?
A. Combining colours.
Q. Do you have a look, style or decade you have an affinity with?
A. 60’s & 70’s.
Q. Do you have regular clear outs?
A. Yearly.
Thank you so much Dodie for doing this interview with me :o). If anyone reading this thinks of someone who'd make an interesting interview then please share this with them.











No comments:

Post a Comment